Blueberry Ricotta Cheesecakes
Prep: 5 mins | Chilling: 4 hrs | Serves: 6
2 cups (500g) light smooth ricotta
1 1/3 cups EQUAL SPOONFUL
2 Tsp. finely grated lemon rind
2 Tsp. gelatine powder
2 Tbsp. hot water
250g punnet blueberries
5 shredded wheatmeal biscuits, finely crushed
Lemon zest, to serve
1. Grease 6 holes of a 6 hole ¾ cup capacity muffin tray. Line bases with baking paper.
2. Put ricotta, EQUAL SPOONFUL and rind into a large bowl.
3. Combine gelatine and water in a small bowl and set aside for 5 minutes. Microwave on high for 15 seconds or until gelatine has dissolved. Add to ricotta mixture and stir until well combined, and then fold in half the blueberries. Spoon evenly into prepared holes.
4. Sprinkle with biscuit crumbs and smooth with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight until cheesecakes have set.
5. Run a spatula or pallette knife around the edge of each cake and invert onto a chopping board.
6. Serve cheesecakes topped with lemon zest and remaining blueberries.